SUNY Diversity Abroad Scholarship
SUNY’s Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (ODEI) is offering an undergraduate scholarship program to diverse students interested in participating in one of SUNY’s many study abroad programs. The Diversity Abroad Honors Scholarship Program (DAHSP) recognizes the valuable benefit that SUNY’s international education programs provide. Through this program, ODEI hopes to offset the costs of participating in an approved credit-bearing overseas academic program. A limited number of scholarships of up to $2,000 each will be awarded to students who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Funds may be used to support a variety of international experiences, including, but not limited to:
• Global research experiences or internships;
• Short-term or semester studies, including summer and/or J-term programs;
• Mentorship/study/research in STEM disciplines;
• Credit-bearing summer study programs including cultural immersion;
• Faculty-led programs, including those embedded in academic courses.
• Students will be enrolled in a degree program with a declared major at a sponsoring SUNY campus
• Rising sophomores, juniors and seniors are eligible to compete for study/travel awards
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.